Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pictures Galore!

Welcome to this post of pictures!  You will be viewing the result of my Advanced EXCEL photography assignment: a photo scavenger hunt.  Please scroll your way through. I am very interested to know what your favorite picture is, so please comment to let me know! 
  
1. Stapler - This is the antique stapler that's been apart of my family for years.  



2. Reflections - I like the clouds in this picture. 



3. Leap of joy - Dove chocolate has a way of cheering me up.


4. Fear of Poison Ivy  -  I've been allergic to poison ivy for as long as I can remember.  











5. Coffee - No telling which country this coffee is from. My Dad is always bringing back different little packages. I found it in our cabinet and thought it would make a nice picture. (Comment and let me know if you can decipher the language.)  



6. Shadow of time - This is my shadow in our front yard, and no, my hand really isn't that big. 

7. Love of God - My God is the covenant-keeping God of the universe! Rainbows remind me of His unending love. Unfortunately, this picture only captures a fraction of the rainbow that was stretched across the sky.    

8. Shoes - I couldn't decide which shoe to take a picture of, so I threw them all together.



9. Date - This date on the calendar happens to be very special...it's my birthday.


10. Passion - Yes, I have a passion for kids.  These particular girls were my Incredible "I" Pre-exel team at the Big Sandy Regional Conference.  

11. Self Portait  -  This is me, the author of this blog. 



12. Making a Statement - This seems like a pretty bold statement to me.


13. A memory - Making memories with friends from church. (This was the day I discovered my favorite popcorn flavor: jalapeno-caramel. Yes, you should try it!) 


14. Weather - Rain, rain, go away.  


15. Broken - This was a fun picture to take. 

16. Green -  Green is my favorite color, because it represents growth.  

17. Music - I thought about posting a picture of my clarinet, but this picture won the race to the blog.


18. Dream  - I dream for a lush and flourishing garden.

19. A tool - Flowers have long since been my tool for happiness. 

20. Journey - Just as this flower, I want my life journey to be one that is constantly reaching towards THE LIGHT, Jesus Christ.

21. Funny - Don't eat Jelly Bellys because look what they're advertising: Fat Bellied Beans!  Do you want to turn into one of those? I guess you can tell I don't care for jelly bellys.


22. Fire Truck - WAY TO GO MCKINNEY FIREMAN! I caught these men headed to the rescue.

6 comments:

  1. Very nicely done!! The jelly bean thing is kinda true.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say no offense to those who like jelly bellys... Hey, I LOVE ice cream and it will slap on the pounds too=)

    My favorite picture is: my pre-excel team.. because when I look at it, I'm flooded with happy memories.

    Remember to tell me your favorite picture! It's a requirement if you are going to comment!!! Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite picture is the memory one... because I'm in it!! :)My second favorite is your chocolate picture, it makes me want some yummy chocolate. You did a great job Sarah! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. being Irish, i like the the three leaf clover. ;) it stands for the Trinity, did you know that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad says his favorite pictures are the little squash shoot, because he wants to be gardener, and the fire truck because he's a boy at heart and dreams of fighting fires=) heehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't care for jellybeans either... now jalapeno caramel popcorn... you need to get me some of THAT! sounds yummy <3

    that rainbow is gorgeous <3 awesome picture

    i love your picture and caption for journey.. it's so you btw

    dove chocolate... cannot go wrong there hehe^^

    awesome job roomie <3 love you
    i seriously can't wait to see you

    ReplyDelete