Monday, May 10, 2010

God's Perfect Faithfulness


                                                    

       Every time I see a rainbow I always think of the little phrase my parents taught me when I was little to help me remember the colors:  

Rainbows - R= red

Over - O = orange

You - Y = yellow

God's - G = green

Blessed - B = blue 

Vow - V = violet

     I was ecstatic the other day when I looked out my window and saw the most amazing rainbow stretched  across the sky.  After I ran outside to get a better view, I was even more thrilled to find a double rainbow staring back at me! (The pictures just don't do justice.) 
     When I look at a beautiful rainbow, I am always reminded of God's unwavering faithfulness to man.  God has and will keep His promise He made to Noah so many years ago: "... and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh."      
      "It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23


     Praise God for His faithfulness and hope in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment