Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Happiness

If you have not caught onto my love for flowers, here's your chance.  I LOVE FLOWERS!  I LOVE FLOWERS!  I LOVE FLOWERS!  There, now I'm sure you can sense my feelings on the subject.  Ever since my new camera arrived in the mail a few weeks ago,  I have had fun discovering a whole new world of wonder...tiny flowers.

I took this picture today out in my front yard. When I look at these adorable flowers, I see them proclaiming to the world: "Spring is here!" I see them basking in the warmth of the sunlight shouting to all: "My Creator is the amazing God of the universe!". I see these tiny flowers with enough boldness to make known the happiness of the spring season.  Take time in the busyness of life to observe the magnificence of God displayed in His creation.  Today may we be encouraged to boldly proclaim the greatness of our God to others.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Sarah. When I look at the beautiful world around me, I can almost hear the creation screaming out the glory of God. I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT picture! I love the simplistic intricacy of the adorable flowers. We serve an awesome God!

    ReplyDelete