Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The gift of TOMS

My birthday gift arrived in the mail today!  I am SO THRILLED!  Lately I've heard a lot about TOMS and now I am excited to own my own pair.  Thank-you cousins for being so generous!














Have you heard about TOMS?  You should check out their website:  www.toms.com   For every pair of shoes you buy, they give a pair to a child in need.  














As you wear your own pair of TOMS, be reminded to daily walk in the ways of the Lord!  

"Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight."  Psalms 119:35 

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! I love them! ;) aren't they comfy!? miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting comments on my blog!!! Thanks Beka!! Yeah, they fit perfect and definitely comfy... Miss ya too!

    ReplyDelete