Wednesday, August 18, 2010

College Plus Advertisement=)

Hello to all!

This post is for those of you who are looking for a way to further your education.  Many people, old and young alike, are realizing the importance and necessity of have a college degree.  On one hand they want to have a college degree, but on the other hand they have no desire to spend 4 years of their life studying to get one.  This was me.



















I am so grateful for College Plus.  They provide a way to get an accredited college degree that is fast, for less, and for sure.  Students gain the credit needed for their degree by CLEPing (college level examination program) out of the required classes.  All the learning and studying can be done from home and can be done to fit your own personal schedule.  My favorite part about the whole program is that they provide coaches.  A personal coach is there for you and will help you schedule and plan out the path for obtaining an accredited degree.    

As you probably saw in my recent post, I started College Plus just a week ago, so I am still learning all the ropes.  

I will sign off here, but be sure to check out the following link to get free info about College Plus!

www.collegeplus.org/?requestinfo?tellafriend=6008

3 comments:

  1. Sarah -

    Thanks for passing on the CP! love! :) Can't wait to see you around on the student forums/facebook!

    - Caitlin
    PR Manager|CollegePlus
    caitlin.muir@collegeplus.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing! Definitely on the forums, but I don't have FB. Thanks for the comment!!!! I LOVE comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting CollegePlus!. It's definitely a great program...just finished my BSBA through them as an 18 year old. The possibilities are exciting. Hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete