Monday, March 15, 2010

Meaning behind my title...



Warmest greetings, and welcome to my blog!  I trust that you will enjoy reading what God has, is, and will be doing in my life.  The title has a special significance and is my aspiration in life.  My middle name Rosalee gives the reason for my title.  It means: Guided of God.  My goal is to live up to my name with a fully surrendered life, dedicated to glorifying the one true God, Jesus Christ. 
Names have always been significant, but somehow I thought that my name was an exception.  That perspective has changed over these past several months as I’ve discovered that God did indeed give me my name for a purpose; the purpose of bringing me closer to Him and reminding me of my desperate, sinful state in which I live, and reminding me of my need for His Spirit to guide me.  To be guided of God, I must daily humble myself in prayer before Him, asking for His strength to carry me through each situation, each day, and each moment of life.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    I love how you got your name for your blog! That's so neat! I didn't know that your middle name had such an amazing meaning. I can't wait for to post more on your blog.
    Love,
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete